Proven Georgia Attorney Represents Injured Healthcare Workers
Savannah firm secures compensation for nurses and other medical staff
Working in the healthcare industry is a hands-on job that requires employees to perform a wide variety of tasks depending on the patient’s condition. Whether you’re a nurse, orderly, senior facility employee or some other type of caregiver, there is always a risk of injury. If an accident does occur during the performance of your duties, you deserve an experienced legal advocate who can maximize the compensation you receive to cover your treatment expenses, lost wages and other damages. Since 1993, Anderson Law Firm in Savannah has provided strong counsel for Southern Georgia healthcare workers who are hurt on the job. Attorney N. Calhoun “Andy” Anderson, Jr. understands how to protect the rights of clients in the medical industry who have suffered due to dangerous medical instruments, faulty machinery, patient-related injuries and exposure to hazardous chemicals.
Established lawyer handles a full range of hospital and nursing facility claims
With more than three decades of achieving outstanding results for clients in workers’ compensation and personal injury matters, we develop comprehensive strategies in our representation of healthcare workers. We provide effective, compassionate legal support in all types of claims, including those relating to:
- Overexertion and patient handling — Long hours, heavy pressure and tasks that require moving or lifting patients can place a great strain on your body. If you’ve suffered back pain or another condition stemming from overexertion, we’ll advise you of your options.
- Needle injuries and cuts — A defective instrument, careless person or bad luck might cause a serious cut or a puncture from a needle. In these matters, our firm assesses the true extent of the harm, including infections and other secondary effects, when pursuing relief in a settlement or legal decision.
- Falls — Spills and other obstructions are sometimes overlooked at a busy hospital or nursing care facility. After a slip and fall occurs, we represent employee victims to hold liable parties accountable.
- Hazardous substances — Many dangerous substances are used throughout the healthcare industry. Whether your illness or medical condition stems from a one-time accident or long-term exposure to these hazardous materials, we’ll seek an appropriate legal remedy.
- Violence — Patients who might not be thinking correctly and stressed family members could present a risk of violent behavior. Our firm takes actions against wrongdoers and other potential defendants who could have taken steps to prevent such an incident.
Whether you’re a nurse, physician’s assistant, maintenance worker or someone else who provides services to patients, it’s always best to obtain qualified legal advice if you’ve been hurt at work. We don’t collect legal fees unless you collect a financial recovery so you can secure representation immediately.
Contact a knowledgeable Georgia injury lawyer for a free initial consultation
Anderson Law Firm represents Georgia healthcare workers and other employees who have been injured on the job. Please call 912-328-6491 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation. Our office is in Savannah, but if your injuries prevent you from coming in, we can meet at your home or hospital room.