Savannah Personal Injury Lawyer Pursues Full Compensation
Concerned and capable representation for injured plaintiffs
Anderson Law Firm is dedicated to helping injured parties throughout Southern Georgia get the compensation and benefits they deserve. When it comes to personal injury cases, we have two main areas of focus: auto accidents and third-party negligence actions for workplace accidents. In each type of case, we assert our client’s right to full compensation for medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, and any other losses. Since 1993, we have provided our clients with personalized support that offers peace of mind and effective representation that delivers favorable results.
Our personal injury areas of practice
We accept personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means we charge no upfront legal fees and only get paid when the case ends successfully in a verdict or a settlement that’s agreeable to you. The cases we accept are generally in these areas:
- Workers Compensation —We fight to ensure proper compensation for workers injured on the job. We represent members of the workforce across many industries. Employers need to be held accountable for injuries on the job.
- Motor vehicle accidents — We represent motorists, passengers, bicyclists, motorcyclists, and pedestrians who’ve been harmed in car, truck, and motorcycle accidents.
- Premises liability — We hold property owners accountable for injuries due to negligence.
- Products liability — Another work situation that we cover involves defective power tools or machinery that causes harm to workers.
- Mesothelioma — We represent workers whose exposure to asbestos on the job has caused mesothelioma and asbestosis. We also represent the families of deceased mesothelioma victims.
In any of these categories, we also prosecute wrongful death cases on behalf of families who have lost a loved one.
Damages available in a Georgia personal injury case
“Damages” is the legal term for the losses your personal injury caused. These damages can be economic and noneconomic, and include:
- Medical bills, present and future
- Lost earnings, present and future
- Costs of rehabilitation
- Costs of modifying a home to accommodate a disability
- Physical pain
- Mental suffering
- Loss of quality of life
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium
As you can see, none of these losses is an easily calculated amount. One of the greatest services an experienced personal injury attorney provides is determining how much your case is worth and supporting your damage demand with the evidence necessary to build a compelling case.
Contact our Savannah law firm for compassionate personal injury representation
At Anderson Law Firm, we take a deeply personal interest in the success of your injury case. If you’ve been harmed due to someone else’s negligence, you can rely on us to pursue the full compensation you deserve. To schedule a free consultation, call us at 912-328-6491 or contact us online. We are conveniently located at 800 Commercial Court, Savannah, Georgia 31406. We are about a mile west of the Savannah Botanical Gardens and near the Oglethorpe Mall (7804 Abercorn Extention, Savannah, Georgia 31406).