About the Firm
Experienced Savannah Injury Lawyer Helps Working People Throughout Southern Georgia
Reliable and personable workers’ compensation and personal injury attorney focuses on results
If you’re hurt on the job or in an auto accident, the injuries you sustain can have a profoundly negative impact on your future, especially if you are unable to obtain the full range of
benefits and compensation you deserve. At Anderson Law Firm, we understand your frustration and anxiety. Since 1993, we have dedicated ourselves to obtaining workers’ compensation benefits as
well as personal injury and wrongful death damages for our clients in Savannah and throughout Southern Georgia. We are committed to exceptional client service to give you immediate peace of
mind and positive results that make your future more secure.
Savannah law office works tirelessly for injured clients
Anderson Law Firm is a small office, but what we lack in size, we more than make up for in experience and the individual attention we give each client. When you retain our services, you
get legal counsel that is:
- Knowledgeable — Attorney N. Calhoun "Andy" Anderson, Jr. has represented victims of work-related injuries and auto accidents for more than 35 years. Our staff is also highly knowledgeable and eager to assist.
- Highly responsive — We take pride in being an exceptionally personable and hands-on law practice. Mr. Anderson and his staff are always available to speak with you. We answer your questions in detail and keep you updated on your case’s progress. In addition to working for a positive outcome, we’re also determined to provide confidence and peace of mind throughout the process.
- Results-oriented — Ultimately, our task is to provide you with the greatest monetary recovery possible. We focus sharply on the details to build a compelling case that delivers a positive result.
For a concerned legal advocate who can deliver effective representation, choose our firm.
Areas of Practice
Skilled advocacy for injured workers in Southern Georgia
Anderson Law Firm focuses our practice in the following areas:
- Workers’ compensation — Under Georgia’s workers’ compensation law, employees are eligible for benefits such as medical treatment and partial replacement of lost wages for work-related injuries. Unfortunately, many employees, including plant workers, construction workers, service and hospitality workers, and even healthcare workers, have their legitimate claims denied. We help workers access benefits and maximize the range of benefits they receive.
- Work-related illnesses — Many of our clients have become seriously ill due to on-the-job exposure to toxic substances. We help them access the benefits they deserve for work-related injuries. We also assist workers and the families of deceased workers who developed mesothelioma due to asbestos exposure.
- Personal injury — We represent victims of car accidents as well as workers who have a third-party negligence claim for a personal injury arising from faulty equipment or a slip-and-fall accident.
A serious injury can disrupt your life and cause acute financial hardship. Fortunately, help is available. At Anderson Law Firm, you get help that is caring, personable and highly effective.
Contact our Savannah law firm for your workers’ comp or auto accident case
Anderson Law Firm accepts injury cases on a contingency basis, so you pay no upfront legal fees for our services. To schedule a free consultation, call us at 912-328-6491 or contact us online. We are conveniently located at 800 Commercial Court, Savannah, Georgia 31406. We are less than a mile away from the Oglethorpe Mall, but if your injuries prevent you from visiting our office, we can come to your home or hospital room.